Friday, June 9, 2017

Flatbasset Radio: Episode #100


Who else sounded like this?


Well hello again, everybody! Welcome to Flatbasset Radio: Episode #100!

That's right, folks, we made it! 100 episodes. That's nearly four straight days worth of shows if you played them back to back. I do not recommend playing them all back to back as my nasal voice will haunt both your dreams & nightmares, but regardless, that's a lot of damn shows.

This week's show is filled with all sorts of gems. Their are some outstanding local shows coming up this weekend, a stellar Cover Of The Week, three new songs from three major artists, the Flatbasset Flatclassic, and all the mumbling & "ummm's" that I probably should have learned to avoid about 50 episodes ago. Like I said, great show.

As always, Flatbasset Radio is completely free. I've finally set up a decent downloading site, so if you'd like to download Flatbasset Radio: Episode #100 (with all the appropriate iTunes tagging), just click here.

If you don't have the time or desire to download the show, just click the Mixcloud player below and you're good to go.



Here's how Episode #100 plays out:





01. Liam Gallagher - Wall Of Glass




02. BNLX - Resist! Resist!




03. Surfer Blood - Islands




04. Mondo Boys - Shangri-La Suite
05. Father John Misty - Who Loves The Sun




06. Arcade Fire - Everything Now




07. Drake - 0 To 100 (Big Cats Island Universe Mix)



08. Machita With Bionik - Cashed




09. Mixed Blood Majority - Can't Get Enough




10. Night Of Joy - I Know A Shortcut




11. George Fitzgerald - Full Circle (w/Boxed In)




12. Radiohead - I Promise




13. The Cribs - My Life Flashed Before My Eyes









There you have it, folks! Enjoy!




For more of my rantings you can give me a follow on Twitter (@TCDroogsma).  Previous episodes of Flatbasset Radio are archived on my Mixcloud page.  Stop by Flatbasset Radio's Facebook Page & give it a "Like" if you have the time.