Sunday, November 1, 2015

Flatbasset Radio: Episode #65


The world is fucked but it won't get me down...


Well hello again, podcast fans!  Welcome back to Flatbasset Radio!

How ya been?  I know it's been a while since I last posted a show and I apologize for that. In my defense, I'm very busy & very sleepy.

However, this past weekend was Flatbasset Radio's three year anniversary and that seemed like an appropriate reason to get back on the mic.

As usual, this week's show has jams for days. I also find time to discuss the pros & cons of reunion albums, one of the 80's biggest bands, what type of music is done best by Brits & what style is done best in the Midwest, & getting lost in the bass.  I also check in on some of the show's friends, celebrate some anniversaries, get into the Cover Of The Week & celebrate one of my favorite albums with the Flatbasset Flatclassic.

As always, Flatbasset Radio is completely free. Just click the Mixcloud player below and you're good to go.



01. The Libertines - Barbarians
02. Danger Doom - Benzi Box
03. Braid - East End Hollows
04. Ryan Adams - I Want To Know What Love Is
05. The Persian Leaps - The Infection
06. Nick Monaco - Private Practice
07. Shopping - Straight Lines
08. Son Volt - Live Free
09. Your Old Droog - 48th Street
10. Cars & Trains - Ten Lions & The End Of The World
11. Frankie Teardrop - End Of Summertime Blues
12. Rancid - Roots Radicals

There you have it, folks. Feels good to be home.




For more TCDroogsma be sure to give him a follow on Twitter (@TCDroogsma).  Previous episodes of Flatbasset Radio are archived on his Mixcloud page.  Stop by Flatbasset Radio's Facebook Page & give it a "Like" if you have the time.